How to Use Sharpwise Sharpening Minerals
The Sharpening Minerals are available for Clippers and Trimmers. The red box is for Clippers and the blue box is for Trimmers.
- Remove all leftover hairs from your blades using a cleaning brush.
- Open the bag using scissors to cut along the dotted line on the back of the bag.
- Take your clipper/trimmer, turn it ON and lower it into the bag until the blades touch the minerals.
- Move your clipper/trimmer from side to side repeatedly across the bag. Let the clipper/trimmer run through the minerals for 2 minutes until the red or blue colour turns lighter.
- Remove your clipper/trimmer from the bag, turn it OFF.
- Dispose of the single-use bag.
- Dust off excess minerals from the blades using a cleaning brush.
- Disinfect and oil your clipper/trimmer as usual.
- Do not introduce anything in the bag other than the clipper/trimmer.
- Each bag contains the precise amount required for one clipper or one trimmer. Do not use the same bag for multiple clippers/trimmers because you won’t achieve the same result.
- Inspect your clipper/trimmer before use. If your blades are damaged, do not use this product. Use this product only with blades in good condition.
- If you're using a cordless clipper/trimmer, make sure you have a fully charged battery for a better sharpening.
- Use the product only with blades from major manufacturers.